Hello guys, the name is Shavonne, currently a year 2 student from C170.
I'm the designer of this uh, rather problematic blogskin (which might be edited in the not-so-near future) and also.. aka your granny. Don't bother asking why I'm using that username though, I have no idea either. Haha, it just.. came along when I started blogging.

Anyway not to digress, the first year has honestly passed by really fast. In fact, I'm actually still in the oh-wow-im-year-2 state.
Heh. But yeah, now that I'm no longer part of the younger bunch around school, not every eyecandy is gonna be older than me, drats. LOL.
Uh, okay back to the point. Haha.
If you ask me, doing well in school can come by three ways. Either you can have wonderful time management, or you're an owl who only konks out after 3am (like me). The other way of course, is that you're just darn annoying smart la,which is just.. annoying. And unfair.
Hahaha.

Still, it's important to like what you study, especially if you are taking up a CCA.
I'm part of TP's squash team so sometimes after trainings, which kills, it takes a little more then just willpower to do your work.
You must have the..you know.. passion!
Okay that sounded real tacky, but you get what I mean.
But of course, it's just as important to really want to do well cause you can't possibly like everything the school throws in your face. Just be willing to work hard, attend the lectures even if they are so terribly boring, do a little extra research and yadda and you'll do just fine.
So yes, if you work hard and have time management, juggling both CCA and schoolwork shouldnt be a problem.
Having a CCA is definitely fun la, kinda gives you at least a social life in school. Haha but before joining one do consider well and hard, cause leaving a cca halfway has a way of making you feel rather guilty. Yup.

Anyway, ever since school started, most of my concentration had gone to the squash recruitment. To be honest, it was really fustrating, darn time consuming and quite so annoying at times. But yeah, thank God it's gonna be over soon.
The classes itself had been all quite interesting really, especially the 3D class. I have a feeling the chaotic parts are just round the corners though. Hahaha. But, one day at a time! (:

Btw, I still have my prsp book. Somebody? Anybody? Anyone? 25 bucks only! Cheap sia!