Oh the horrors, term break is over! I hope you guys have finished that nasty stack of homework that were sweetly handed out by the lecturers..

...
Yeah.

Anyway, I was part of the group who went to Ipoh last last week. To those who didn't go.. Man, you guys really missed out big time! So yes, so exciting,haha.

Uhm yes, the starting of school again. I'm quite relieved to have two of my projects done and handed up. Just, you know, two more left. No biggie. Hahah.
To all the freshies: school can be quite a killer. Just so you know. (:

Mmm last week I dropped by CG Overdrive. Got to sneak into half of the conference and also took a look at the digital art stuff. They had a competition for both digital art and animation short film and here's the site for shortlisted and winners. You don't get to see the vids though..
http://www.cgoverdrive.com/CG_Excellence.htm

There is really no point for this really random entry, except for the link with the rather impressive digital art... which happens to be profoundly inspiring in a geeky way. Except not quite.
Okay I'm not making sense, enjoy it anyway.