Hello~
Its now currently a few weeks into school and I hope school hasn't been treating you guys too badly.
Now that I'm in sem 2.2.. I can safely say that blocking teaching is reaaaally uhm, something. Although there are fewer subjects and no exams (hurray!), it kinda feels as though the school is trying to cram everything into that skull of yours. During the tougher days it just feels as though your brain is filled to the brim and everything else just flows past. And that usually comes with the stoned zombified expression you'll have on your face. Not a pretty sight. Hahah. But yeah, it's not easy handling block teaching along with a cca, but still managable as long as you're not hooked onto any online game or WOW or something. (i hear the groans already)
Oh anyway, for those who are interested in 3D, there was this talk by autodesk yesterday which from what I heard, was really good. The newer version of Maya seems like it's gonna be pretty awesome. I know I'm not helping for those who didn't go but.. yeah neither did I. Hahah. Whaaaat...Had plans to go out whaaaat.
But yeah, apparently we missed out. Hahah. Oh wells, next time then. I wonder if the school would even buy maya 2009 for us anyway. But of course there are.. other ways, if you know what I mean. :p
Okay lunch calls.