HELLO PEOPLE!

i know i haven't post a single entry here ever since I'd been invited to be an author.
so here it is! :D

oh, and before i forget

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

i doubt you all know who i am, no? :D

so i shall hereby introduce myself for the first time. once and for all! Hee.

alrighty.. listen properly okay?

cause i'm not gonna repeat myself for a second time yo.

okayy, enough of my nonsensical crap.


i'm Jacqueline, a freshie this year (:

NICE TO MEET YOU! :D


i love talking, crapping, etc.
who don't? ahahs.

i'm lazy to type anymore.

no lahh. it's due to many undone work that's gonna due some time SOON ><

 so just read up my profile (if you want) from the link in this blog.

or you could add me in msn (at jacqqqques@gmail.com) if you want too!

facebook also can! :D

 and yes, i admit i'm lazyy too! :X

 alright! that's all for introducing myself here!

hopefully i get the time to post more entries in future!

 alright, back to completing my work!

 see you guys next time!

 ciao! :D



 p/s: have this blog been liven up abit? :P